Key Words : SiC-SBD
In succession to the boundary current mode PFC example of the previous article, this time we present...
In the previous article, as a matter for study relating to gate driving of full-SiC modules, we expl...
In actual application circuits, diodes and transistors must be used selectively according to differe...
From here, we examine how to make full use of the superior performance of full-SiC power modules. Th...
From this article onward, we explain the differences and selective use of diodes and transistors in ...
This time, we explain the reliability of SiC-MOSFETs. The information and data presented here is for...
- Key Words :
- Body diode conduction degradation
- Cosmic ray neutron-induced single-event effects
- CSS TDDB
- dV/dt breakdown
- Electrostatic discharge withstand capability
- Gate oxide film
- High temperature gate bias
- Reliability of SiC
- Reliability of SiC-MOSFET
- Short-circuit rating
- SiC reliability test
- Stability of gate threshold voltage
- Stacking fault
- Time dependent dielectric breakdown
This time, we will present several examples of SiC-MOSFET application. This will include some older ...