Key Words : SiC-SBD
From this article onward, we explain the differences and selective use of diodes and transistors in ...
This time, we explain the reliability of SiC-MOSFETs. The information and data presented here is for...
- Key Words :
- SiC reliability test
- CSS TDDB
- dV/dt breakdown
- High temperature gate bias
- Reliability of SiC-MOSFET
- Reliability of SiC
- Stability of gate threshold voltage
- Gate oxide film
- Body diode conduction degradation
- Cosmic ray neutron-induced single-event effects
- Short-circuit rating
- Stacking fault
- Time dependent dielectric breakdown
- Electrostatic discharge withstand capability
This time, we will present several examples of SiC-MOSFET application. This will include some older ...
ROHM has announced its SCS3 series as the third generation of SiC Schottky barrier diodes (hereafter...
This time, we will explain the latest third-generation SiC-MOSFETs, and provide information relating...